US Army Retired

US Army Retired

Thursday, June 2, 2011

A New Month and Lots to Look Forward To

Coyote's my favorite character in American Indian myths and legends. He generally cannot die and constantly causes problems for all. He is often called The Trickster. 

I received the proof copy for Waltzing in the Shadows yesterday. It felt good in my hands and the size of it surprised me. And, I was amazed to see that I did it right - unless there's something small I missed.

I also wish to apologize to all who've followed this blog. I should've been smart enough to see that little thing in each profile that allowed me to send a welcome and thank you message. But, I tried to make up for it today with a message to each and every follower. You don't have to respond as it's enough that you drop by here once in a while.

No comments:

Post a Comment