US Army Retired

US Army Retired

Friday, February 17, 2012

My Apologies

for letting my followers down by not posting for awhile.

I'm deep in writing and researching the third of my Father Serra's Legacy trilogy. Bluewood Publishing gave me six months to finish it and there's so much to go into it that it's turning out to be the hardest of the three to write.

If I write about a visit to a particular mission in a certain time frame, I've got to ensure that I include the proper historical figures in their appropriate role. Between a bevy of research sources, I've come across several sites that include the rather complete genealogy of California from 1769 to about 1840. So, as you can guess, it's not just a matter of getting the words down on paper.

But - it's fun!

And I want the final product to be something everyone can enjoy - and learn from. [How many boring hours did I spend in classroom going through stuff written for a mummy?]

Anyhow, got lots of other stories to write about my military career and will get back to telling A Soldier's Tales in the near future.

See ya!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment