US Army Retired

US Army Retired

Sunday, February 26, 2012

Google Reader

It's hard to find time to work on Missions Bloom when I spend so much time going through the more than 100 blogs I check out daily on Google Reader.

I like to follow the news of the world. But, sometimes the stuff that shows up on blogs puts a whole new perspective on things.

I don't plan on turning this blog into political statements. I guess it should be plain to many that I tend to have some conservative outlooks on things. Others could be termed liberal - although I shudder at having that word applied to me.

At the moment, I'm still getting about 5,000 words a day on the manuscript, but am kinda on hold because I'm waiting for some information on the Franciscan College of San Fernando in Mexico.

Gasoline headed to $5 per gallon.
Riots and killings in the Middle East over what appears to me to be nothing.
Constant news about who's running for office and who's trying to be re-elected.

When does it end?

Anyhow, off to read the blogs so I can cut and paste the stuff I know will drive the liberals on my local newspaper's e-forums up the wall. I love watching them wriggle and squirm when I cite facts!!!

See ya later.

1 comment:

  1. So it's not just me who likes to create a reaction every now and then... only through a bit of harmless fun, of course.

    By the way, I've awarded you the Versatile Blogger Award x

    ReplyDelete