US Army Retired

US Army Retired

Saturday, July 16, 2011

News Releases and New Publisher


I listed the following on various writing forums but wanted to put it up here for my other followers. Each of these sites will send out FREE press releases. Each guides you along BUT YOU need to prepare the blurb to attract various people to the work you're announcing. I sent one out for Lost Wages in Las Vegas and just have to wait to see what, if any, responses I get. Here they are:
 PRLog
Press Method
Free Press Release Center
24-7 Press Release

Click Press
1888 Press Release
Free Press Release
Express Press Release
PR dot com

I would also like to tell everybody that I am going to have a second publisher. While I've been very happy with XOXO Publishing, I just didn't feel right about having them publish my trilogy, Father Serra's Legacy. I contacted a publisher who expressed a desire to publish it and received a reply, "Will send contract as soon as I receive the manuscript." I sent it, as well as telling XOXO I was withdrawing it from the consideration. Their reaction - Good Luck. Just hope you're dealing with a reputable publisher. When I told them it was Bluewood Publishing Ltd., they were pleased. Check 'em out!

No comments:

Post a Comment