US Army Retired

US Army Retired

Sunday, April 10, 2011

Wow! Just checked my stats and am thrilled to death to find that people from a variety of countries have dropped in to view this!

Thanks! Gracias! Danke!

I always do my best to keep up with the posts of the blogs I'm following. So, if you're one of those, forgive me if I don't always get there on a frequent basis.

Friday was a sad day! For those of you who recognize my posting on various forums, my publisher, Virtual Tales, is closing shop! The only thing I can hope for is that my editor will make some kind of effort to find a home for the novel he was working on it - plus the sequel. As he's an American Indian and the main characters for both are also American Indians, perhaps he'll find something.

Keep your fingers crossed.

 

No comments:

Post a Comment