US Army Retired

US Army Retired

Saturday, May 12, 2012

Sorry for the Inactivity

Been very busy doing a variety of things.

First of all, just finished, The Mission Bloom, Book Four of Father Serra's Legacy. Even did the first automated spell/grammar check, so all I have to do is line edit it before sending it to my publisher.

Finishing it showed me I've still got some more to tell about the founding of the California missions. But, I'll leave that for you who have found and are following my other blog; Father Serra's Legacy @ http//:msgdaleday.blogspot.com  I hope you'll stop by and check it out.

As for my posts here, please bear with me as I plan on posting some more in the near future.

Thanks for your patience.

MSgt Day

1 comment:

  1. Totally busy here too, but good to know you're making progress!

    ReplyDelete