US Army Retired

US Army Retired

Tuesday, February 22, 2011

Is it ready?

I take a deep breath and sit back. 
What did I miss? 
Did I get everything right? 
Is it ready to publish?

I refer to FOLLOW THE RAVEN, the science fiction/fantasy novel I'm about ready to publish on Kindle and Nook.

As it's been more than a year since I finished it, reading/reviewing/editing/revising was sorta entertaining. I found myself enjoying following the young hero's question and all the stuff he had to confront. Would I be that brave if my life was completely turned around and I had to watch my parents die at the hands of an evil woman seeking me?

It's a tale I enjoy telling.

A confession - I don't consider myself an author or a writer. I'm a story teller. Plain and simple. Stories come to mind and I want to share them with others.

Well, it didn't take me all that long to prepare/edit/revise/reformat the story to get it ready. As of today, March 13th, it's up on both Kindle and Nook at the following for $1.99

http://productsearch.barnesandnoble.com/search/results.aspx?store=EBOOK&WRD=follow+the+raven+by+dale+day&page=&prod=univ&choice=ebooks&query=Follow+the+Raven+by+Dale+Day&flag=False&ugrp=2 

and

http://www.amazon.com/s/ref=nb_sb_noss?url=search-alias%3Dstripbooks&field-keywords=Follow+the+Raven+by+Dale+Day&x=13&y=16 

No comments:

Post a Comment